A lifestyle block with Murrumbidgee River frontage
• 12.5ha (31 acres) with great house sites, approved building DA, power close by.
• Sound fencing, good soils, stock and domestic water from the river
• A very pretty block only 5 km from the very progressive Jugiong town ship,
• Jugiong is the home of the famous Jugiong Long Track Pantry, Sir George Tavern and several other new businesses.
• The town has great facilities and services including a golf course, swimming pool, recreation park and a primary school.
• Only 120km from Canberra City, 300 km from the M7/M5 junction, straight down the Hume Highway
• Very good value at $265,000 and well worthy of an inspection
Inspection with the agent only
• Contact Jim Guilfoyle 0428628342